We use world class infrastructure to deliver high speed video performance globally.
However, there are many issues outside of our control. Such as:
- Local Network Congestion in your region
- Local Network Issues in your home
- Slow Internet Plans
- Slow Mobile Data Plans
- Old Devices with Outdated software
If you are experiencing issues with Video loading, buffering or the spinning wheel.
Please click on the link below and Wait for the test to complete.
What does a High Performance Result look like?
Your downlink Mb/s speeds should be as HIGH as possible.
In this example all the results are above 15.5Mb/s which delivers excellent performance.
What does a Poor Performance Result look like?
Your downlink Mb/s speeds MUST be higher that 5Mb/s to achieve fast Video response.
In this example all the results are below 2.99Mb/s which delivers poor performance.
How can I improve my Video Loading and Connection Speed?
This really depends on a number of factors, but try the check list below:
1. Ensure you have a Fast Internet Provider that can deliver 5Mb/s or higher
2. If you are on WiFi, move closer to your WiFi box.
3. If you are on Mobile Data, find a position that delivers the most amount of Signal Bars on your phone.
4. Restart your Device and Re-Connect to your network